Thursday, October 6, 2011

Attempting to not sound like a broken record.

Adam pointed out that my last post sounded exactly like the post directly before it, which was written nearly a year earlier. I'm a hamster, apparently.

Therefore, I am making a temporary declaration of no more navel gazing, at least until I actually have something to say. Instead, PICTURES! My craftiness has become a bit of a denial crutch lately, but I am okay with that. It is much nicer to focus on pretty fabrics and chevron stripes than my temporarily endless little wheel of a life.

October is full of my friends' birthdays and therefore, one of my favorite months. I made a few scarves to celebrate. I used this tutorial as a loose guide and I am still very much tweaking the results. Here are some shots of two early products.







I need to work on draping the skinny one a little better or not making it as skinny. Any way, this could become obsession.

2 comments:

MR said...

you are so, so ridiculously pretty.

MR said...

oh, and talented.
pretty AND talented. look at you!